2016 Lions Crappie Contest
The date has been set and everything is in place for the 2016 Lions Lake Minnetonka Crappie Contest for Children Diabetes! This year the event is going to take place on April 30th, 2014 at Bayview Events Center and Bayside Bar and Grill. Some changes are being made from last year but the big one is that all proceeds are going to benefit the American Diabetes Associations Camp Needlepoint where children ages 8 to 17 can go and learn how to manage diabetes.
Crappie Fishing Prizes:
- 1st – $200
- 2nd – $100
- 3rd – $50
- 15th – Ipad – You read that right, 15th largest Crappie will win. Even if you don’t have the biggest make sure you weigh in with what you did catch!. In case of tie the first or earlier weigh in breaks the tie.
- Fishing – Start fishing anytime the morning of the 30th but make sure you weigh-in by 1pm.
- Raffle – This year our big raffle drawing will take place at 1:30pm. See below for how to enter for the boat, motor, and trailer
- Bucket Drawings – Starting at 11am and going until 2pm we will have bucket drawing with tons of great prizes!
- Kids Educational Booths – All kids that come and participate in the five educational and fun booths will earn a prize bag along with a new fishing pole!
- Silent Auction – A silent auction will be set up from 11am to 2pm. Items you can bid on include jewelry, art, and gift baskets.
Raffle Prize: No purchase necessary
14′ Aluminum fishing boat with 15hp Mercury motor and trailer from Tracker Boating Center of Shakopee.
Simply bring your free registration to the weigh in to enter for the drawing